I cannot believe that they put that %^#@ show in the slot where HOUSE was!
From the first few performances, I thought this was going to be the worst season of male performances. However, more near the end, Chris Sligh (the jack osborne look alike), the last performance, and the brian mcnight song... Those were the best, with the best of the night going to the Edwing McCain remake..great vocals
I cannot believe that they put that %^#@ show in the slot where HOUSE was!
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
American Idol is the biggest thing Fox has, besides the Simpsons... American Idol can do as it pleases.
Fox does very well with 24 also .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
The Simpsons? Maybe 10 years ago.
Groening and Co. are just going through the motions now.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
A lot of my favorite shows are on FOX. 24, Prison Break, The O.C., and The War at Home (that is one funny [censored] show).
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I agree i was highly pissed when i found out that house wouldn't be on last night
ICGRM takin' over
24 is the best show on TV, period.
---Grip it.....and Rip It---
Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!
Bookmarks